It’s UA Crew’s 30th Anniversary! And we want Crew to continue for another 30 years!
Crew is a club organization in the fall, which means we do not have school funding that season and must pay for coaches fees, transportation and lodging costs, maintenance and repairs out of our own fundraising. Crew is a rewarding, but expensive sport. Did you know?
• Our 2 newest 8-person shells are almost 30 years old!
• Our coaches have asked for 2 new 8-person shells and updated equipment this year (we are hoping to deliver them for spring season this year) – a $100,000 ask!
• An 8-person shell costs $40,000-$45,000!
We appreciate any financial support that our community, corporations, family and alumni can offer.
You can make a tax deductible donation to support UA Crew anytime using any of the following payment links. Thank you for your support!
- Givebutter: (click to pay online via Credit Card, Paypal, etc.)
- Venmo: (click to pay online via Venmo)
- Square: Email [email protected] for an invoice from Square to pay online.
- Check: Please make payable to:
Upper Arlington Crew, Inc.
PO Box 211086
Columbus, Ohio 43221
Did you know? UA Crew is the only scholastic rowing program in central Ohio, and is one of the top programs in the United States. Since its inception in 1993, UA Crew has been teaching central Ohio athletes about the benefits of rowing, the responsibility of teamwork, and the joys of winning.