Registration for UA Crew is open for Winter training and Spring season.
Spring registration is a multi-step process. See below for details. You can choose to sign up for one or both at the same time on Regatta Central using the links below.
Winter Erg Training 2023 registration is now open
Spring Season 2024 registration is now open
(Multi-step process, all must be complete to finalize registration)
1 - Sign up on UAHS 8-to-18 (information provided by Spencer Smith/UAHS email)
Fall 2023 Registration (closed) - season is underway
UA Crew Fees
Please note that there are three components to UA Fees; Registration, Regatta and USRowing Membership Fees. The fees for Fall Season 2023 are outlined here:
- $700.00 Registration Fees - due at time of Registration. Registration Deadline is August 26th
- $25.00 USRowing Membership Fee - (Pay online using code ES3GZ - case sensitive)
- $TBD Regatta Fees - this amount will be finalized once the total number of athletes are determined (after the close of Registration). This fee will be collected in October.
(1) REGISTRATION FEES - Our registration fees cover the cost of equipment and facilities maintenance and repair, equipment replacement, rental of boatyard space, coaches’ salaries, utilities, and insurance. The amount of each season’s Registration Fees is determined by spreading the total cost of all registration/equipment expenses across all participating athletes. Each athlete is assessed the same amount. These fees may be eligible for assistance under UA Crew’s financial assistance program.
(2) USROWING MEMBERSHIP - As part of the participation process, you will need to verify that your athlete has a valid USRowing Membership and signed waiver by logging in at https://membership.usrowing.org/
NOTE: During this process, you will be prompted to provide our club code and it is ES3GZ. Although there are different membership levels, a “basic” membership level is fine which is $25 ($20 if you have auto-renew active, or renew within 30 days of the expiration of your current membership
(3) REGATTA FEES - These fees are assessed to cover Regatta-specific costs for the season, including transportation, hotel, food, and regatta registration costs. The amount of each season’s Regatta Fees are determined by dividing the total cost of all Regatta expenses by the number of participating athletes. Each athlete is assessed the same amount. Unfortunately, the Regatta fees are NOT eligible for assistance under UA Crew’s financial assistance program.This fee will be due in October, we will provide additional information as soon as it is available.
For registration questions, email [email protected]
To schedule a swim test, email our Safety Chair at [email protected]
UA Crew’s Men’s Head Coach, Greg Harvie at [email protected] or
UA Crew’s Women's Head Coach, Kristina Hallof at [email protected]